Welcome to our villa – Closest To The Magic five bed pool home
We are looking forward to welcoming American guests back to our home as soon as Gov. De Santis gives us the ok. European guests may not be able to join us until the Autumn. We will be sure to provide you with a wonderful stay and our home will be sanitized and prepared for your vacation.
Why is our villa so special? Our home offers the guests the best facilities you will find in a vacation home. Maintained to a high standard throughout, you will find that home from home feeling when you arrive. We have had over forty five star reviews from Trip Advisor. We have a great location, close to Disney and Disney Springs with lots of places to eat and shop nearby. Closesttothemagic have been providing memorable vacations for over ten years with many returning guests. We hope we can provide a wonderful vacation for you too.
Our beautiful Tuscan-style villa is situated on the gated community of Tuscan Hills, one of Orlando’s most impressive communities. Set in an landscaped courtyard, your home is is of a higher specification to many other homes in Florida. We have large pool area with spa, and you are not overlooked by another home, so plenty of privacy!
Here is what Mark said after his latest trip to the home:
“This is the 3rd time our family have stayed at this fabulous Tuscan Hills home and we are already on countdown for our next visit. The home is in an excellent location for all the parks and attractions that Orlando has to offer and the owners are perfect to deal with. They make the booking process as easy as possible and are prompt when responding to any queries you may have”.
Disney are charging up to $25 per night for guests staying at their own resort hotels. Closesttothemagic do not charge for parking. As we say…no hidden charges, the price you see is what you will pay.
Our 2 storey villa is larger than the standard Orlando rental villa, and is ideal for parties of up to ten people. The living room is open plan and very spacious leading to the dining area and kitchen. Great for families who like to congregate round the breakfast bar and plan the day. The lounge is beautifully furnished and has a 50″ LED TV. There is also a separate toilet and washbasin on the ground floor.
- Downstairs master (wheel chair accessible ) with a Queen size bed.
- Upstairs master bedroom with King size bed with large walk in shower.
- Our home is level access in many areas and helpful to guests with limited mobility.
- Extended deck area and shaded patio – whole area screened. Watch the hot air balloons from Championsgate float past while having breakfast.
- Complimentary use of large pushchair, high chair and large crib and linen. We have a stairgate to make sure your child is safe. The pool area is screened so your children can play safely on the patio area.
- We have Netflix set up in the home, so you can watch all your favorites while you are at the home.
- We have Princess and Super heroes dress up for your little ones…..
- Berry Town Center is a half mile away, which has Publix, Applebees restaurant and our regular Chinese take-away.
- Use of all resort activities, recreation area, volleyball, tennis and large clubhouse with gym and games room.
- All our prices include local taxes.